Eldorado ATV or RZR Tour Extended Tour
Eldorado Canyon is a one of a kind destination like nothing you ever seen. On this tour you will learn about our rich gold mine history and see what the miners went through. In addition to the history of Eldorado Canyon Gold Mine you will see equipment from the late 1800’s and one of kind cars, buildings, and antiques. Instead of the Mine Tour, you will enjoy extended ride time on the ATV or RZR.
The Eldorado Canyon ATV Tour takes place on trails originally traversed by mule driven ore carts. This Las Vegas ATV Tour will let you ride on mountainous terrain, up and around incredible cactus gardens, as you follow along on a journey that the miners of the 1800’s used to seek their fortunes. The view from the top of the mesa will allow you to see the Colorado River off in the distance…once the thriving port for supplies to this area, and the port where the gold discovered in the mountains was exported.
On this Extended Ride Time Tour, you will not visit the Techatticup Gold Mine, instead you will get extra drive time on the ATVs or RZRs, exploring additional trails and viewpoints.
Single Seat ATV–These vehicles are Single Seat Sport Quad 250’s. ATV stands for All Terrain Vehicle. Other popular names for them are 4 Wheelers and Quads.
Single Seat ATVs are operated by a person sitting astride the seat, with their hands on the handlebars. The handlebars contain the throttle (how fast or slow you go) and hand brakes, and of course the handlebars are used for steering.
Only ONE person per ATV, and you must be 16 years old or older, with a valid Driver’s License, to operate.
2 Seat RZR-These vehicles are 2 seater Polaris RZR S 800’s, and they are considered a UTV (utility task vehicle). Another popular term for this type of vehicle is Side by Side.
These vehicles operate much like a car. The operator sits in the driver’s seat on the left, and uses a steering wheel, brake and gas pedals to operate the vehicle. The passengers sits in the passenger seat to the right of the driver. This vehicle includes seat belts and roll cage.
Operators must be 18 years old or older with a valid driver’s license. Passengers GENERALLY must be 8 years old or older; they must fit comfortably in the passenger seat with proper seat belt placement.
TWO people must book the RZR, we do not book single seat RZR tours.
- Single Seat ATV-$299
- 2 Seat RZR-$219.50
- All prices are per person
- Must book 2 for RZR
This tour operates 363 days a year, closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Spring/Summer-April 15-September 30: 7:00 am
Fall/Winter-October 1-April 14: 9:00 am
Times shown are departure times from the Las Vegas Strip. Actual pickup times vary based on the location of your hotel.
Approximately 6-7 hours from hotel pickup to hotel return.
- Round Trip Transportation from Las Vegas Strip (and certain off Strip Properties)
- Professional Guide
- Off Road Tour-Approximately 3 hours
- Subway Boxed Picnic Lunch-Sub or Salad, Cookies and Chips
- All Gear-Bottled Water
- Single Seat Sport Quad Operators must be 16 years old or older with a valid Driver’s License
- Under 18 must have parent/guardian present
- No high heels, flip flops, sandals or open toed shoes
- Sneakers, Sturdy Boots, or shoes only
- Reservations Required
- All participants must complete a Participant Agreement/Acknowledgement of Risk Form
- Minimum 4 to operate any tour
- Please note: This does not mean you must make a reservation for at least 4 people. It means that tours only operate when 4 or more people are booked. If less than 4 people are booked 24 hours prior to tour date, you will be given the option to 1)Reschedule to a different day, or 2) Cancel your reservation with no cancellation fees.
STANDARD PAYMENT POLICIES
- 20% deposit required to reserve tour
- Deposit-Payment will show as payment to Awesome Adventures, Inc.
- Balance due 7 days prior to tour date.
- Reservations cancelled 7+ days prior to tour date receive full refund.
- Reservations cancelled 3-6 days prior to tour date receive a 75% refund.
- Reservations cancelled 0-2 days prior to tour date,and no shows on day of tour, receive no refunds
- Person making the reservation and providing their credit card information will be responsible for all charges.
- If you are making a reservation for more than 2 people and do want to be responsible for possible cancellation fees for other members of your party, please consider having the other members of your group make their own reservation.